About Our Company
Sumisho Computer Systems (USA), Inc. is an Information Technology company with a focus on:
- ERP Implementation, specializing in SAP
- Application Development
- Total IT Consultation
- Infrastructures/Systems Sales
- IT Outsourcing Services
- IT Export
With our headquarters in New York City and branch offices in Dallas, Santa Clara, and Boston, we have been operating in the US for over 20 years. Our parent company, Sumisho Computer Systems Corporation in Japan has been in business since 1969.
Challenging Assignments. Intellectual Growth. An Experience to be Proud of.
If you are interested in a career in Information Technology or looking for advancement in your field of expertise, we look forward to hearing from you. At Sumisho Computer Systems (USA), Inc. you’ll find a friendly work environment where teamwork and open communication are valued. We are looking for highly motivated people to grow with us! Skills and knowledge we are looking for:
- Communication – English communication skills are essential; Japanese communication skills are desired
- Computer science course work and/or related certifications (CISA, MSCE, etc.)
- Business development experience
- ERP knowledge / experience
- Leadership skills
- Other specialized knowledge and skills
Tell us about your passion for excellence!
Sumisho Computer Systems (USA), Inc. has a great benefits package including:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life and AD&D
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts & Memberships
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sumisho Computer Systems (USA), Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic characteristics, age, disability, marital status, status as a covered veteran, or any other characteristics protected by federal and applicable state and local laws. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) as amended and state disability laws. This policy applies to all applicants for employment, and all employees. To request a reasonable accommodation in the job application process, please contact Human Resources via email (email@example.com) or phone (212-687-9053).